Plenty of Delicious Dining Options Offer Something for Every Guest at the Disneyland Resort
ANAHEIM, Calif. – From fast-casual fare to upscale cuisine, the diverse variety of dining options at the Disneyland Resort offers something for every guest. In addition to classics like the hand-dipped corn dog and world-famous fried chicken, Disneyland Resort continually introduces new offerings and rotates menus to highlight seasonal flavors. Dining at the Disneyland Resort is a tasty, epicurean adventure, and foodies can savor discovering new flavors throughout the year.
Healthful initiatives and special dietary requests
Families can identify healthier food options for kids by looking for the Disney Check on restaurant menus and some Disney-licensed food products sold at retail locations. Disney Check options (without substitutions) meet Disney nutrition guidelines that limit calories, saturated fat, sodium and sugar.
In most cases, no advance arrangements are needed for special dietary requests. Guests must speak to a special diets-trained cast member about their allergy-friendly request.* These available at most table-service restaurants and select quick-service locations. Plus, select quick-service restaurants have allergy-friendly options listed within their online menus. Many dining locations also serve plant-based offerings.
In both theme parks, guests may choose to mobile order food and beverages ahead of time from select quick-service restaurants through the Disneyland app.** Examples of quick-service restaurants around the resort include:
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park serves a variety of dishes prepared with ingredients from across the galaxy. (Mobile order available.)
- Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure Park is packed with inventive-sized entrees, tiny treats and shareable bites. (Mobile order available.)
- Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill at the Disneyland Hotel features express eats with a Polynesian flair. (Mobile order available.)
- Napolini Pizzeria at Downtown Disney District offers specialty pizzas, hearty sandwiches, fresh salads and traditional desserts on the go.
Table-service and signature dining
Table-service restaurants offer exciting dishes and a leisurely break from the day’s activities. Advance reservations are encouraged and can be booked on Disneyland.com or through the Disneyland app, with availability opening up to 60 days prior. On the day of their visits, guests may also use the Disneyland app to join the walk-up list at select table-service restaurants when available. Table-service highlights include:
- Lamplight Lounge at Disney California Adventure, where guests can celebrate the creativity of Pixar animation over gastropub cuisine and signature cocktails.
- Blue Bayou Restaurant at Disneyland, which serves Louisiana-inspired fare in a nighttime ambiance, with a view of the Pirates of the Caribbean boats gliding by.
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen at the Downtown Disney District, which features delicious fresh seafood, flavorful ingredients and a proud family tradition of southern hospitality.
At character dining experiences, guests can enjoy a delicious meal as Disney characters stop by each table for photos and autographs:
- Minnie & Friends – Breakfast in the Park at Plaza Inn in Disneyland
- Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast Buffet at Storytellers Cafe in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Goofy’s Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel
Guests seeking magical, upscale cuisine will enjoy signature dining locations at the Disneyland Resort. Carthay Circle Restaurant and the neighboring Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining at Disney California Adventure transport guests back to the Golden Age with sophisticated meals and retro cocktails. Known for its award-winning wine list, Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa honors California’s culinary bounty and world-famous wine makers.
Bars, lounges and brews
Guests 21 years and older can relax and delight in wine, craft brews, creative cocktails and more at lounges and bars, including:
- Ballast Point Brewing Co. at the Downtown Disney District
- Sonoma Terrace at Disney California Adventure
- Oga’s Cantina in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel
Must-try menu items
- Cauliflower tacos from Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante: topped with cabbage slaw and tomatillo sauce, served with Mexican rice and refried beans (Plant-based).
- Not so Little Chicken Sandwich from Pym Test Kitchen: fried chicken breast topped with teriyaki and red chili sauces, picked cabbage slaw and a brioche bun, served with crispy potato bites.
- Artisanal pizzas from GCH Craftsman Bar at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa: options include margherita, classic pepperoni, forest mushroom IMPOSSIBLE™ sausage, and charcuterie.
- Crazy Shake™ Milkshakes from Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes: a variety of milkshake flavors with grandiose flavor combinations and toppings.
Check the latest entertainment details and schedules at Disneyland.com or the Disneyland mobile app. Entertainment, experiences, and offerings may be modified, limited in availability or unavailable, and are subject to restrictions, and change or cancellation without notice. Both Theme Park reservations and valid admission for the same Park on the same day are required for Park entry. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability and not guaranteed. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.
Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages. Limit 2 alcoholic beverages per Guest. A valid photo ID will be required.
*Guests must speak to a cast member about their allergy-friendly request. While we take steps to help mitigate cross-contact, we cannot guarantee that any item is completely free of allergens. Our allergy-friendly recipes may use highly refined oils, such as soybean oil, and/or ingredients that are processed in facilities that also process allergens. It is ultimately our Guests’ discretion to make an informed choice based upon their individual dietary needs. For more information about allergy-friendly requests, ask to speak with a Special Diets Trained Cast Member upon arrival at the location.
**Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
Disneyland Resort Public Relations