ANAHEIM, Calif. – Long a favorite lodging for vacationers at the Disneyland Resort, the Disneyland Hotel offers Disney magic and special amenities with a AAA Four Diamond rating. Two themed restaurants, a tiki bar, pools, water play area and luxurious themed suites add immersive experiences, making the landmark property one more reason for families to enjoy a multiday vacation at the Disneyland Resort.
MAGICAL DREAMS: The beautiful guest rooms feature exquisite Disney touches woven into the décor. The beds have stunning light-up headboards with an artistically carved representation of the famous Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland Park and feature fiber optics to create a magical skyline with fireworks.
IMMERSIVE POOL EXPERIENCE: Guests of all ages enjoy an immersive water play area. Two thrilling water slides resembling the original Mark 1 Disneyland Monorail take guests through twists and turns to the water below.
THEMED SUITES: The Disneyland Hotel boasts a unique collection of themed suites including the Mickey Mouse Penthouse, Pirates of the Caribbean Suite, Adventureland Suite, Big Thunder Suite and Fairy Tale Suite.
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS: While staying at one of the three on-property hotels, guests may enjoy the theme parks an hour before park opening with Extra Magic Hour. All Disneyland Resort hotel guests also have access to the exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure Park from Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
MORE FUN FACTS:
- The Disneyland Hotel opened in 1955, the same year Disneyland opened. In 2015, the hotel celebrated its 60th anniversary.
- The complimentary “Happiest Place on Earth” tour is a fun one-hour walking experience of the iconic hotel.
- The Fantasy Tower lobby showcases Mary Blair artwork, creating an instant connection to the popular “it’s a small world” attraction. The Frontier Tower lobby features a scale model of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, an icon in Disneyland Park. At the Adventure Tower, Jungle Cruise characters are incorporated into the design.
- The hotel provides in-room Internet access, self-parking and local telephone calls.
- A convenient Concierge Level provides upgraded amenities and services, access to an exclusive lounge, complimentary movies and more.
- Located only footsteps away are the Downtown Disney District and Disneyland Resort theme parks and other hotels.
- Fine dining is available at Steakhouse 55; character dining experiences are available at Goofy’s Kitchen; fast casual fare is available at Tangaroa Terrace and specialty cocktails and snacks are available at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar.
- The retro-themed pool area celebrates the imagination and legacy of Disneyland. The Monorail-themed slides in the pool area are replicas of the original Mark 1 Monorail trains that traveled between Disneyland and the Disneyland Hotel during the early ‘60s.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- The hotel features 973 beautifully appointed guest rooms.
- The pool area features two Monorail-themed slides: the 180-foot-long Monorail Red slide and 80-foot-long Monorail Yellow slide.
- The four-foot-deep, D-Ticket pool is a shady oasis next to the Monorail water play area, and the E-Ticket pool is perfect for families. There also are outdoor Minnie and Mickey-themed spas.
- Six pool-area cabanas are available to reserve. Each features a flat screen TV, refrigerator, safe, phone, and ceiling fan.
- The hotel features 136,000-square-feet of function space. A business center provides a variety of services.
- Two ballrooms, including the magnificent 18,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, host banquets, receptions or large meetings.
- The 28,968-square-foot Exhibit Hall and 52 meeting rooms provide for flexible event arrangements.
For room rates and to make a reservation, call (714) 956-MICKEY (6425).
# # #