- WEB Power Band can customize the guest experience on WEB Slingers: A Spider-Man Adventure, a new attraction at Disney California Adventure Park
- WEB Tech, Interactive Spider-Bots, special goggles and accessories are optional add-ons for new recruits gearing up for adventure
ANAHEIM, Calif. – Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure Park brings an inventive selection of merchandise to enhance the guest experience in this new land, opening June 4, 2021, at the Disneyland Resort. Visitors can team up and assemble with Earth’s Mightiest Heroes through attractions, encounters and missions at Avengers Campus, and also take home items inspired by Super Heroes.
Three industrial mercantile shops are set to outfit aspiring WEB members with all the latest gadgets, accessories and fashions: Disneyland Resort Backlot Premiere Shop featuring Avengers Campus opens on May 29, 2021, followed by WEB Suppliers and the Avengers Campus Supply Pod on June 4.
WEB Tech Accessory: The WEB Power Band
- To start, every guest on WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure dons 3D glasses on a test-drive of the WEB Slinger vehicle, the latest invention designed by Peter Parker and his pals. Then it’s time to discover web-slinging powers! Through specially designed, innovative technology that recognizes body movements and gestures, guests reach out their hands and sling webs from their wrists, just like Spider-Man.
- And now, for the first time ever on a Disney Parks attraction, guests will be able to customize their experience aboard WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure with WEB Tech accessories, the newest addition for epic adventures.
- To customize this experience, and change their powers on the attraction, guests may power up with the all-new WEB Power Band. This base band features an attraction mode that unlocks multi-fire webs aboard WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure to enhance the game play for a cool, new experience on the attraction.
- Spider-Man and Ghost Spider-inspired WEB Shooters are also available and change powers to electro-dynamic webs on the attraction and at home, plus they light up with a variety of colors and shoot webs out and back. Iron Man and Rescue-inspired Repulsor Cannons change powers to repulsor blasts on the attraction and at home. They also light up and blast air with training spheres.
- Spider-Bots are a fun and friendly sidekick for any Super Hero, and guests will find them at the new shops in Avengers Campus. Interactive Spider-Bots, much like the ones seen throughout Avengers Campus, are powered by a remote control with eight articulated legs that move forward and backward.
- Guests may customize their Spider-Bot with tactical upgrades to harness the powers and style of some of their favorite Super Heroes including Black Panther, Iron Man and Black Widow, as well as Ant-Man and The Wasp. Guests may also connect with their friends’ Spider-Bots for epic showdowns, battling opponents with programmed combat and defensive capabilities.
Suiting Up, Powering Up with Other Super Hero Gear
- Spider-Bots can be carried in a web-mesh backpack, perfect for toting essentials on the go
- Stylish Spider-Man goggles for day or night that light up and interact with their surroundings
- Spider-Man action figure that interacts with mini Spider-Bots
- Web-shooters that come to life with lights and sounds in a take-home spider web kit
- Funko Pop! vinyl figurines of Spider-Man and Iron Man
- Official Avengers Campus gear including performance fleece hoodies and tees, headwear, drinkware and Super Hero supplies
Guests may learn more about Avengers Campus at Disneyland.com/AvengersCampus.
# # #
About the Disneyland Resort
The Disneyland Resort features two spectacular theme parks – Disneyland (the original Disney theme park) and Disney California Adventure Park – plus three hotels and the Downtown Disney District, comprising unique dining, entertainment and shopping experiences. The Resort’s hotels are the luxurious, 948-room Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, which also features 50 two-bedroom equivalent Disney Vacation Club units; the magical, 973-room Disneyland Hotel – both AAA Four Diamond properties – and the 481-room Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel with its “day-at-the-beach” theme. For information on attractions and vacations at the Disneyland Resort, visit Disneyland.com, call (866) 43-DISNEY or contact local travel agents. Located in Anaheim, Calif., the Disneyland Resort opened July 17, 1955.