ANAHEIM, Calif. – Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond hotel, is an upscale retreat with a theme and architectural style reminiscent of the California Arts and Crafts era at the turn of the 20th century. Conveniently located in the center of the Disneyland Resort, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa offers supreme accommodations and amenities to ensure each stay is magical.
The hotel completed a hotel-wide renovation in late 2017, redesigning all guest rooms plus a refreshed lobby, pool area and concierge-level lounge. Many rooms offer breathtaking views of Disney California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney District, both of which are majestically lit up at night. The hotel also offers a well-equipped gym and three restaurants—including the award-winning Napa Rose—along with relaxing lounges, sparkling pools and high-tech meeting space.
Vacation Villas: The first Disney Vacation Club Villas on the West Coast opened at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa in 2009. The 50 two-bedroom equivalent vacation villas, part of Disney’s innovative vacation-ownership program, include kitchens, living and dining areas and other home-like amenities.
Exclusive Access: Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa has an exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure and gives hotel guests even quicker access to fun-filled adventures. Guests staying at Disneyland Resort hotels also may take advantage of Extra Magic Hour,* which provides early entry to select Disneyland or Disney California Adventure attractions (valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required) on every day of their stay.
No Better Way to Relax:
- Guests may lounge by the Mariposa Pool, an oasis of tranquility where they can relax in a private cabana, available for half-day or full-day rentals that includes added amenities.
- Concierge Lounge: At Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, club-level guests are invited to relax in The Veranda, located on the sixth floor near the Great Hall elevators. Convenient Concierge-level rooms provide upgraded amenities and services, including priority check-in, access to an exclusive lounge, complimentaryafternoon tea and mingle over wine and dessert while watching the fireworks!
- Tenaya Stone Spa: Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will open a new spa in the spring of 2020. Inspired by the spirit of nature and Californian heritage, this full-service spa will offer an array of body treatments, facials, massage and salon services. Tenaya Stone Spa, designed by Disney Imagineers, is located near GCH Craftsman Bar and the hotel’s entrance to Disney California Adventure Park.
- Napa Rose is an award-winning, upscale restaurant known for its artfully-presented California cuisine, exhibition kitchen and superb selection of regional wines presented by expert sommeliers. The elegant craftsman décor sets the stage for a memorable evening. Napa Rose also offers Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures, an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind adventure featuring personal visits with several Disney Princesses, enchanting activities, a sumptuous three-course breakfast, a private portrait location and premium keepsakes.
- Storyteller’s Cafe is where hearty, home-style favorites are on the breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, featuring Mickey’s Tales of Adventure character visits at breakfast and lunch.
- Hearthstone Lounge is a lodge-like cozy setting, ideal for enjoying cocktails, appetizers and desserts by a crackling fireplace.
- GCH Craftsman Bar is a new poolside lounge, open to the public, featuring shareable dishes, desserts, kids’ meals, craft cocktails, California wines and craft beers.
- GCH Craftsman Grill is a newly refurbished grab-and-go eatery serving a variety of items from waffles and bagels to salads and burgers. Mobile ordering is available for this location using the Disneyland app.
More Fun Facts:
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa opened in 2001 and was fully renovated in late 2017, retaining the California Arts and Crafts theme while updating all rooms and common spaces.
- The hotel provides in-room Wi-Fi access, self-parking and local telephone calls.
- All rooms are powered with the latest technological features and premium amenities, including 55-inch smart TVs, Keurig coffee makers and built-in USB chargers.
- Located only footsteps away are the Downtown Disney District and Disneyland Resort theme parks and other hotels.
- Convenient, 24-hour room service is available for late meals or midnight snacks, so guests never have to go hungry.
- Dedicated porte cochere is available for group arrivals.
- An on-site business center is available to assist with last-minute details.
- High-tech presentation amenities include remote-control lighting and projection, premier sound systems, ceiling-recessed screens, satellite up/downlinks and more.
- Two convention registration centers are solely dedicated to the needs of business groups, for added convenience.
- Guests are within walking distance of the expansive Anaheim Convention Center.
By The Numbers:
- The hotel features 948 beautifully appointed guest rooms, including 44 suites.
- There are three pools: Fountain, Redwood and Mariposa; two whirlpool spas; and a 90-foot Redwood Tree waterslide. Guests may also choose to rent poolside cabanas.
- 20,000 square feet of specially designed space for meetings and special events.
- 12,000-square-foot Sequoia Ballroom, with spacious pre-function area.
- 18 breakout rooms, including seven rooms connected to relaxing terrace areas.
For room rates and to make a reservation, call (714) 956-MICKEY (6425).
*Extra Magic Hour valid for registered Disneyland® Resort Hotel Guests for admission to select attractions at either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park before the applicable Park opens to the general public. Check Disneyland.com for schedule of when each Park offers Extra Magic Hour. Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.