AHAHEIM, Calif. (April 9, 2019) – Welcoming spring, the Disneyland Resort is blooming with a variety of new adventures, events, experiences, Disney character interactions and seasonal values to make this the vacation the whole family will remember. Here are a few reasons guests will want to visit the theme parks, hotels and the Downtown Disney District this spring – and beyond.
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel – Now open in Disney California Adventure Park, Jessie’s Critter Carousel is a giant toy carousel starring Jessie, the yodeling cowgirl and a friendly bunch of desert critters inspired by the “Toy Story” films and the world of Woody’s Roundup. This newly reimagined attraction is the latest to join Pixar Pier, where the stories and characters of Disney•Pixar films are celebrated with exciting attractions, themed neighborhoods and fun eateries.
- Eggstravaganza – Spring marks the return of Eggstravaganza to the Disneyland Resort. This fun, egg-themed scavenger hunt will take place now through April 21 across Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure and the Downtown Disney District. Guests may purchase a map for $6.99 + tax, search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney and Pixar characters and record their discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the themed Eggstravaganza map to represent that location. The map can be returned to a redemption location for a surprise.
- Hotel Values – Guests can stay in the magic this spring with special offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Guests may save up to 25 percent on select rooms on most Sunday through Thursday nights from April 14-25, or save up to 20 percent on select rooms on most Sunday through Thursday nights from April 28 through May 23.* Bookings may be made now through May 20. Hotel guests can make the most of their time with the Extra Magic Hour, with their valid theme park ticket.**
- Fancy Nancy – Nancy Clancy, the high-spirited young girl from Disney Junior’s hit animated series “Fancy Nancy,” is making “une grande entrée” into Disney California Adventure this spring. In May, guests can meet Nancy just outside the “Disney Junior Dance Party!” in Hollywood Land.
- Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures – Disney Princesses such as Belle, Tiana, Ariel, Jasmine and others greet guests at this all-new, three-course brunch amid the elegance of Napa Rose restaurant at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. After dining, guests are invited to the outdoor patio for intimate story time and activities. Belle reads from one of her treasured books, Mulan may show how to strike a warrior pose, or Rapunzel may share how she summoned the willpower to leave her tower. The morning also includes a welcome reception with live music, a private portrait location, premium keepsakes for girls and boys, and five hours of valet parking at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Advance reservations are highly recommended and guests may book this experience online or by calling (714) 781-DINE.***
- Get Your Ears On – Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration continues into spring. Honoring 90 years of magic with this beloved pair, guests will discover new and enhanced entertainment, including “Mickey’s Mix Magic” projection show and “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade”, plus limited-time décor, specialty foods and merchandise at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival – The popular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festivalruns through April 23 with flavors and fare inspired by the Golden State. Guests of all ages will discover the beauty and celebrate the bounty of California with unforgettable cuisine, beverages and entertainment at this culinary festival in Disney California Adventure. With experiences happening daily during the limited-time event,* guests will always find something tasty to try and fun to do as they explore the uniquely Disney festival.
- Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration – Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration, opening April 26 in the Downtown Disney District is a must-see experience celebrating 90 years of the beloved Mickey Mouse. This is a limited-time, separate ticket, pop-up featuring selfie-and-photo-worthy, immersive and imaginatively-themed rooms inspired by all things Mickey Mouse.****
- New Additions to Disney MaxPass – Guests who visit the Disneyland Resort and purchase Disney MaxPass through the Disneyland app to maximize their day, are now be able to make digital Disney FastPass selections for select entertainment in both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure, right from their smartphones. Guests can use Disney MaxPass to make digital Disney FastPass selections for the breathtaking nighttime water show, World of Color, at Disney California Adventure and the dazzling Fantasmic! nighttime spectacular at Disneyland. Other benefits of Disney MaxPass includes the ability to secure digital Disney FastPasses selections for select attractions, as well as unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos for the day. Available as an add-on to a theme park ticket, Disney MaxPass helps guests maximize their day to save time and experience more.*****
- Disney Channel Fan Fest – Disney Channel Fan Fest returns to the Disneyland Resort on Saturday, April 27 bringing today’s biggest young stars to Disney California Adventure park for a big fan party. Guests visiting the park will have the opportunity see and hear from stars from films and shows like “Descendants 3,” “Zombies,” “Kim Possible,” “Andi Mack,” “Raven’s Home,” “Sydney to the Max,” “Coop & Cami Ask the World,” “BUNK’D,” “Bizaardvark” and the upcoming “Just Roll With It.” Fans will enjoy live, interactive main stage sessions, Q&A, musical performances, presentations by talent and creators from Disney Television Animation, sneak peeks from the highly anticipated Disney Channel Original Movie, “Descendants 3,” and meet-and-greets. Celebrity meet-and-greet experiences will be available for fans with wristband distribution at park opening on a first come, first served basis and while supplies last.
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic – The spectacular magic of Disney animation and music will soon come to life in the 3D movie musical Mickey’s PhilharMagic at Disney California Adventure. Premiering in April at the Sunset Showcase Theater in Hollywood Land, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and other favorite Disney characters take the stage in this 3D fantasy adventure.
For more details about these experiences and offers, guests may visit Disneyland.com.
*Hotel savings are based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights, April 14, 2019 through May 23, 2019. Book through May 20, 2019; travel must be completed by May 24, 2019. Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal Suites. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy the Parks.
**Extra Magic Hour valid for registered Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests for admission to select attractions at the designated theme park before the park opens to the general public. Check Disneyland.com for schedule of when each park offers Extra Magic Hour. Each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key card. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and elements including, without limitation, availability of attractions and services may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions
***Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures experience and elements are subject to restrictions and change without notice. Specific characters are not guaranteed. Restaurant seating is subject to availability and reservations are recommended.
****Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration exhibit elements and activities are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
*****Disney MaxPass Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS availability and other Park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a Park ticket with Disney MaxPass as FASTPASS selections for your preferred attractions or entertainment may not be available at the time of purchase or use. FASTPASS selections are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS selections may be made only while you are in the Parks, and valid Park admission requiredto make FASTPASS selections in the applicable Park. The Disney MaxPass benefit will expire at the end of the day of use. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash and is subject to other restrictions. Price, terms, entitlements, attractions and entertainment are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the PhotoPass terms found in https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass Photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass is used must be linked to your Disney account and may be downloaded pursuant to the expiration policy at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-expiration-policy/. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply for the Disneyland app. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
About the Disneyland Resort
The Disneyland Resort features two spectacular theme parks – Disneyland (the original Disney theme park) and Disney California Adventure Park – plus three hotels and the Downtown Disney District, comprising unique dining, entertainment and shopping experiences. The Resort’s hotels are the luxurious, 948-room Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, which also features 50 two-bedroom equivalent Disney Vacation Club units; the magical, 973-room Disneyland Hotel – both AAA Four Diamond properties – and the 481-room Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel with its “day-at-the-beach” theme. For information on attractions and vacations at the Disneyland Resort, visit Disneyland.com, call (866) 43-DISNEY or contact local travel agents. Located in Anaheim, Calif., the Disneyland Resort opened July 17, 1955. Open daily, year-round.