ANAHEIM, Calif. – Overlooking Disney California Adventure Park, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is modeled after the classic charm of California’s beach boardwalks in the 1920s. Since opening in 2000, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel continues to bring the best of seaside-inspired lodging and dining. The hotel features a restaurant, a lounge, rooftop pool, waterslide and business center.
The Pier-fect Location: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is conveniently located steps away from shopping, dining and entertainment offerings in the Downtown Disney District. Select rooms have a bird’s eye view of Pixar Pier and Paradise Bay in Disney California Adventure Park, allowing guests to view “World of Color” without leaving the hotel.
California–style Cuisine: Named after the Pacific Coast Highway stretched along California’s coastline, Disney’s PCH Grill offers a buffet-style character breakfast inside Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel with Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast Buffet. The restaurant offers brunch and dinner buffets as well. For a more casual quick bite, the Surfside Lounge in the lobby offers small dishes, drinks and select menu items from Disney’s PCH Grill.
Soak Up The Sun: A scenic pool terrace sits atop the roof of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, complete with a sparkling pool, waterslide, children’s wading area, whirlpool and lounge. At the end of the day, guests can cozy up on a lounge chair for a movie under the stars or watch the Disneyland park fireworks show from the rooftop deck, when available.
Exclusive Access: Guests staying at Disneyland Resort hotels also may take advantage of Extra Magic Hour,* which provides early entry to select Disneyland or Disney California Adventure attractions (valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required) on every day of their stay.
More Fun Facts:
- Kids can lounge in beach chairs and watch classic Disney cartoons on a sandcastle-shaped screen at the Paradise Theater located inside the hotel.
- The Sand Bar near the hotel’s rooftop pool is a new dining spot that offers a California-inspired menu including ceviche, Angus beef burgers, plant-based PB&J sandwiches, frozen treats and specialty cocktails, with exquisite views of the Disneyland Resort and seasonal fireworks displays.
- Amenities include Mickey’s Beach Fitness Center, complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms, a business center, in-room dining services, merchandise delivery and the Mickey in Paradise gift shop.
- The California Streamin’ waterslide stands at 186 feet high, twisting and turning into its own miniature pool on the rooftop deck.
- Guests with an ambitious sweet tooth are challenged to try the Kitchen Sink ice cream sundae at Disney’s PCH Grill, containing 10 scoops of ice cream, every available topping and an entire can of whipped cream.
By The Numbers:
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel towers at 15 stories high with a total of 481 guest rooms, including suites and poolside cabana rooms.
- The hotel houses more than 24,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including the 7,250 square foot Pacific Ballroom and 15 breakout rooms.
For room rates and to make a reservation, call (714) 956-MICKEY (6425).
*Extra Magic Hour valid for registered Disneyland® Resort Hotel Guests for admission to select attractions at either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park before the applicable Park opens to the general public. Check Disneyland.com for schedule of when each Park offers Extra Magic Hour. Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
# # #