ANAHEIM, Calif. – Long a favorite lodging for vacationers at the Disneyland Resort, the Disneyland Hotel surrounds guests with the magic and nostalgia of Disneyland Park. The AAA Four Diamond-rated hotel has mid-century modern décor, two themed restaurants, a tiki bar, pools, water play area and luxurious themed suites, making the landmark property one more reason for families to enjoy a multi-day vacation at the Disneyland Resort.
Magical Dreams: The beautiful guest rooms feature exquisite Disney touches woven into the décor. The beds have stunning light-up headboards with an artistically carved representation of the famous Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland Park and feature fiber optics and music to create a magical skyline with fireworks.
Immersive Pool Experience: Guests of all ages may enjoy several relaxing and fun water play areas. Two thrilling water slides resembling the original Mark 1 Disneyland Monorail take guests through twists and turns to the water below. The E-Ticket Pool pays tribute to the park’s early days with decorative signs resembling theme park tickets of yesteryear.
Themed Signature Suites: For the ultimate in accommodations, the Disneyland Hotel offers a unique collection of lavish, meticulous and magical Signature Suites that immerse guests in a Disney-themed environment. The five suites include the Mickey Mouse Penthouse, the Pirates of the Caribbean Suite, the Adventureland Suite, the Big Thunder Suite and the Fairy Tale Suite.
Exclusive Access: Guests staying at Disneyland Resort hotels also may take advantage of Extra Magic Hour,* which provides early entry to select Disneyland or Disney California Adventure attractions (valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required) on every day of their stay.
- Steakhouse 55 is named for the year that Disneyland opened, taking guests back to a bygone era of Old Hollywood rich in Disney history. This is the place to spend an exquisite evening savoring a great steak, chops or seafood; enjoy a leisurely, elegant breakfast or the special treat of one of the special Disney-themed afternoon teas.
- Goofy’s Kitchen is a fun-filled breakfast or dinner buffet with Goofy and his pals!
- Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill is newly renovated, further immersing its South Sea Islands feel featuring lit torches, music and express eats with a Polynesian flair.
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar is a bewitching hideaway inspired by the world-famous Jungle Cruise, offering adventurous colorful cocktails and pu pu platters in a tropical oasis.
- The Coffee House is a stop to fuel up during the day with freshly-brewed coffee specialties, pastries, salads, sandwiches and Dole Whip!
MORE FUN FACTS:
- The Disneyland Hotel opened in 1955, the same year Disneyland opened. In 2015, the hotel celebrated its 60th anniversary.
- The Disneyland Hotel has three distinct towers. The Fantasy Tower lobby showcases Mary Blair artwork, creating an instant connection to the popular “it’s a small world” attraction, along with teacups in the lobby. The Frontier Tower lobby features a scale model of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, an icon in Disneyland Park. At the Adventure Tower, Jungle Cruise characters are incorporated into the design.
- The hotel provides Wi-Fi access across the property, self-parking and local telephone calls.
- The Concierge Level provides upgraded amenities and services, access to an exclusive lounge, complimentary snacks, drinks and more.
- Located only footsteps away from the Downtown Disney District and Disneyland Resort theme parks and other hotels.
- The retro-themed pool area celebrates the imagination and legacy of Disneyland. The Monorail-themed slides in the pool area are replicas of the original Mark 1 Monorail trains that traveled between Disneyland and the Disneyland Hotel during the early ‘60s.
BY THE NUMBERS:
- The hotel features 973 beautifully appointed guest rooms.
- The pool area features two Monorail-themed slides: the 180-foot-long Monorail Red slide and 80-foot-long Monorail Yellow slide.
- The 4-foot-deep, D-Ticket pool is a shady oasis next to the Monorail water play area, and the E-Ticket pool is perfect for families. There also are outdoor Minnie and Mickey-themed spas.
- Six pool-area cabanas are available to reserve. Each features a flat screen TV, refrigerator, safe, phone and ceiling fan.
- The hotel features 136,000-square-feet of function space. A business center provides a variety of services.
- Two ballrooms, including the magnificent 18,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, host banquets, receptions or large meetings.
- The 28,968-square-foot Exhibit Hall and 52 meeting rooms provide for flexible event arrangements.
For room rates and to make a reservation, call (714) 956-MICKEY (6425).
*Extra Magic Hour valid for registered Disneyland® Resort Hotel Guests for admission to select attractions at either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park before the applicable Park opens to the general public. Check Disneyland.com for schedule of when each Park offers Extra Magic Hour. Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions
# # #