Guests may book now for magical visits in 2019
ANAHEIM, Calif. (Nov. 20, 2018) – Just in time for the gift-giving season, the Disneyland Resort has announced special, limited-time ticket and hotel offers for its two theme parks and three hotels in Southern California. With so much to do and see at the resort in 2019, it’s a great time to take advantage of vacation values now to deliver magical gifts for the holidays. In 2019, guests will continue to enjoy spectacular entertainment, favorite festivals, the newly reimagined Pixar Pier, Super Hero experiences and the biggest celebration ever for Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park Special Limited-Time Ticket Offer
For a limited time, guests can visit the Disneyland Resort for $70 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket. Four- and five-day ticket options are also available. The tickets are available for purchase Nov. 20, 2018, through May 18, 2019. Tickets may first be used for visits Jan. 7 through April 13, 2019 and April 23 through May 23, 2019.* Guests may purchase up to eight tickets per person, per day, and prices are the same for adults and children. This special ticket also includes one Magic Morning, which gives admission into select attractions on select days at Disneyland park one hour before the park opens to the general public.** These special tickets may be purchased at www.disneyland.com or through a travel agent.
Must-Do Magical Experiences in Early 2019:
- Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration: The biggest party for Mickey and Minnie in Disneyland history begins in January 2019. Celebrating 90 years of magic with this beloved pair, guests will discover new and enhanced entertainment, plus specialty foods and merchandise for a limited time. The fun starts with “Mickey’s Mix Magic,” a new, high-energy projection show that creates a family-fun dance party throughout Disneyland park, nightly beginning Jan. 18. This show immerses guests in an all-new experience with projections, lighting and lasers – plus fireworks on select nights – while “DJ” Mickey spins a twist on Disney classic songs. The party also welcomes back a fan favorite, “Mickey’s Soundsational Parade,” returning to Disneyland park Jan. 25. Mickey leads the parade in a new, larger-than-life opening with two whimsical floats to kick-off a musical procession of Disney characters.
- Lunar New Year: The joyous Lunar New Year celebration will commemorate the Year of the Pig at Disney California Adventure Park. Guests will experience more fun than ever before with multicultural performances, fun-filled activities, beautiful décor, innovative cuisine and themed merchandise inspired by Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures. In honor of Year of the Pig, guests will encounter the Three Little Pigs.
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival: In spring 2019, the popular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns with offerings for guests of all ages to enjoy. Guests will be able to explore California-inspired cuisine and beverages, tastings and entertainment.
- Pixar Pier: Beloved Pixar stories and characters come to life in this recently reimagined land in Disney California Adventure that features the thrilling Incredicoaster and Pixar Pal-A-Round attractions, plus imaginative neighborhoods, Pixar-inspired food, the Lamplight Lounge, plus exciting entertainment and more.
- Heroic Encounters: In Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure, fans may have the opportunity to meet some favorite Super Heroes such as Spider-Man and Captain America, as well as Black Panther for a limited time. Additional Super Heroes will also appear throughout the year to interact and take photos with guests.
- Digital Experiences: To enhance a visit to the Disneyland Resort, guests may download the official Disneyland App to have useful information at their fingertips, including attraction wait times, Disney FastPass return times, maps, entertainment guides and other special features such as Disney MaxPass. With Disney MaxPass for an additional fee, guests are able to reserve digital Disney FastPass selections from their mobile devices while in the parks, as well as download, share and save unlimited Disney PhotoPass photos from their day. ϮϮ
- Downtown Disney District: The Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort is a fresh, one-of-a-kind Disney experience, immersing guests by day and night in an exciting mix of family-friendly dining, shopping and entertainment. The Downtown Disney District has been undergoing an exciting, promenade-wide transformation, bringing multiple new venues and significant refurbishments to marquee dining and retail locations. Over the past year, this includes the opening of Splitsville Luxury Lanes, the Disney Home store, The Disney Dress Shop, Salt & Straw scoop shop and the newly reimagined World of Disney store. Coming soon: the renovated Naples Ristorante e Bar and the debut of both Ballast Point brewery and Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes.
Save Up to 25 Percent at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
Disney vacationers who wish to stay and play in the heart of the magic will enjoy special savings with room offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Hotel guests can save up to 25 percent off select rooms, Sunday-Thursday nights, based upon availability from Jan. 6 – April 11, 2019. Guests can save up to 20 percent on standard rooms and 25 percent on premium rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa; up to 20 percent on standard rooms and 25 percent on premium rooms at Disneyland Hotel, and up to 10 percent on standard and premium rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. These room offers may be reserved now through March 16, 2019.*** To learn more, please visit www.disneyland.com.
The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort offer easy, convenient access to both parks, with benefits and magical touches that only a Disneyland hotel can provide. Whether it’s discovering whimsical Disney art at Disneyland Hotel, stepping back in time to the golden days of California beachfronts at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, or appreciating Craftsman-style elegance at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, staying at any of the resort hotels provides the Disney magic from check-in to check-out.
Enchanted experiences only available at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort include character dining, wake-up calls by request and themed room elements. Hotel guests can make the most of their time with the Extra Magic Hour, with their valid theme park ticket. Extra Magic Hour offers park admission to a designated theme park one hour earlier than the general public and is only available for guests who stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel. Ϯ
For more information and to book a Disneyland Resort vacation, visit www.disneyland.com.
* Tickets expire 13 days after the first day of use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
** Magic Morning admission allows one admission into selected attractions to Disneyland® Park one hour before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
*** Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel. Travel must be completed by 4/12/19. Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal suites. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy the Parks.
ϮExtra Magic Hour valid for registered Disneyland® Resort Hotel Guests for admission to select attractions at either Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park before the applicable Park opens to the general public. Check Disneyland.com for schedule of when each Park offers Extra Magic Hour. Each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid Theme Park ticket and active hotel room key card. Applicable Theme Park, days and times of operation and attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
ϮϮ Message, data and roaming rates may apply for use of Disneyland App. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS availability and other park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. FASTPASS selections for popular attractions or entertainment may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS selections are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS selections may be made only while you are in the parks, and may change without notice. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass feature is used must be linked to your Disney account. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. The Disney MaxPass feature will expire at the end of the day of use. Subject to other restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
# # #
About the Disneyland Resort
The Disneyland Resort features two spectacular theme parks – Disneyland (the original Disney theme park) and Disney California Adventure Park – plus three hotels and the Downtown Disney District, comprising unique dining, entertainment and shopping experiences. The Resort’s hotels are the luxurious, 948-room Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, which also features 50 two-bedroom equivalent Disney Vacation Club units; the magical, 973-room Disneyland Hotel – both AAA Four Diamond properties – and the 481-room Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel with its “day-at-the-beach” theme. For information on attractions and vacations at the Disneyland Resort, visit Disneyland.com, call (866) 43-DISNEY or contact local travel agents. Located in Anaheim, Calif., the Disneyland Resort opened July 17, 1955. Open daily, year-round.