ANAHEIM, Calif. (Nov. 9, 2018) – From candy cane beignets and gingerbread men to a Holiday Dinner pizza and chorizo queso fundido, the Disneyland Resort is brimming with yummy treats and savory goodness during the holiday season, Nov. 9, 2018 – Jan. 6, 2019. ‘Tis the season for celebrating, whether it’s at the Festive Foods Marketplace for Disney Festival of Holidays or at dining locations throughout the resort.
This year, Disney chefs are introducing new treats, like the Stocking Stuffer funnel cake fries, and brining back some holiday favorites with new twists, like the Chocolate Mint Yule Log. Guests visiting Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks may choose to order a selection of holiday treats, such as traditional-style pozole from Harbour Galley, Santa Hat macaron from Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe or the blue plate special from Flo’s V8 Cafe, using the new mobile ordering feature on the Disneyland app.
All around the resort, guests will find holiday-themed items to bring more cheer to their visit. More information about Disney Festival of Holidays can be found at Disneyland.com and the Disney Parks Blog.
While new and returning treats abound this holiday season, guests may celebrate with this selection of offerings.
New Holiday Offerings
- Cowboy Bark churro at the Frontierland Churro Cart – featuring crushed pretzels and peppermint
- Traditional-style pozole at Harbour Galley – slow-roasted tomatillos, hominy and serrano chilies served with limes, onions, radishes and shredded cabbage
- Sopapilla cheesecake at Rancho del Zocalo – cheesecake filling layered between croissant dough baked with melted butter, and cinnamon sugar and topped with sugar and whipped cream
Disney California Adventure Park
- Gingerbread cookie ice cream sandwich at Schmoozies – with a scoop of brown sugar cinnamon ice cream rolled with crushed gingersnap cookies
- Peppermint churro at the Golden State Churro Cart – churro with crushed candy canes and chocolate and vanilla icing
- Plant-etarium street tacos at Studio Catering Co. – with Brussels sprouts, salsa verde, pickled red onions and apple-pomegranate slaw
- Holiday Dinner pizza at Boardwalk Pizza – pizza with roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, bacon, vegetables and cranberry sauce
- Peppermint Crunch shake at Schmoozies – peppermint ice cream blended with whole milk and topped with chocolate cream-filled cookie crumbles, crushed peppermint and peppermint whipped cream
- Stocking Stuffer funnel cake fries at Award Wieners – churro funnel fries topped with peppermint icing, crushed chocolate cream-filled cookies, candy-coated chocolates, crushed peppermint, and whipped cream
Returning Favorites with a Twist
- Santa Hat macaron at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe – with mint white filling and rich chocolate ganache
- Chocolate Mint Yule Log at Plaza Inn – chocolate sponge surrounded by mint chip filling and finished with buttercream, white chocolate curls and white chocolate crispy pearls
- Lamb kofta at Bengal Barbecue – featuring aromatic lamb with tzatziki sauce, spinach and pickled onions on grilled pita bread
- Green Alien holiday macaron at Alien Pizza Planet – with blackberry mousse and lemon curd filling
Disney California Adventure Park
- Blue plate special: open-faced turkey sandwich at Flo’s V8 Cafe – featuring slow-cooked turkey breast piled high on white bread and served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables and gravy
About the Disneyland Resort
The Disneyland Resort features two spectacular theme parks – Disneyland (the original Disney theme park) and Disney California Adventure Park – plus three hotels and the Downtown Disney District, comprising unique dining, entertainment and shopping experiences. The Resort’s hotels are the luxurious, 948-room Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, which also features 50 two-bedroom equivalent Disney Vacation Club units; the magical, 973-room Disneyland Hotel – both AAA Four Diamond properties – and the 481-room Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel with its “day-at-the-beach” theme. For information on attractions and vacations at the Disneyland Resort, visit Disneyland.com, call (866) 43-DISNEY or contact local travel agents. Located in Anaheim, Calif., the Disneyland Resort opened July 17, 1955. Open daily, year-round.