Press Kit: Disneyland Resort
The Disneyland Resort Press Kit is your one-stop shop for press releases, videos and high-resolution photography about the resort, including Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Parks, three Disney hotels and Downtown Disney, a dining and retail district that connects the hotels and the parks.
The Disneyland Resort features two spectacular theme parks – Disneyland (the original Disney theme park) and Disney California Adventure Park – plus three hotels and the Downtown Disney District, comprised of unique dining, entertainment and shopping experiences.
- Disney California Adventure Park Adds More Fun and Attractions as the Happiest Place on Earth Gets Even Happier
- Disneyland Resort in Southern California Offers Guests Of All Ages a World-Class, Family Vacation Destination
- All the Resort’s a Stage! Live Shows and Performers Make Disneyland Resort an Entertaining Experience All Day and Night
- Plenty of Delicious Dining Options Offer Something for Every Guest at the Disneyland Resort
- Vacation Planning Tips for the Disneyland Resort, a World-Class Family Vacation Destination
The hotels at Disneyland Resort are the luxurious, 948-room Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, which also features 50 two-bedroom equivalent DVC units; the magical, recently renovated, 975-room Disneyland Hotel – both AAA Four Diamond properties – and the 481-room Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel with its “day-at-the-beach” fun.
Downtown Disney offers guests a variety of dining, entertainment and shopping experiences in a lively district that connects the theme parks and the hotels of the Disneyland Resort.