ANAHEIM, Calif. Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is a luxury retreat with a theme and architectural style reminiscent of the California Arts & Crafts era at the turn of the 20th century. Conveniently located in the center of the Disneyland Resort, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa offers supreme accommodations and amenities to ensure each stay is magical. Many rooms offer breathtaking views of Disney California Adventure Park and Downtown Disney, both of which are majestically lit up at night. The hotel also offers a well-equipped gym and three restaurants – including the award-winning Napa Rose – along with relaxing lounges, a spa, sparkling pools, and high-tech meeting rooms and spaces.
Vacation Villas: The first Disney Vacation Club Villas on the West Coast opened at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa in 2009. The 50 two-bedroom equivalent vacation villas, part of Disney’s innovative vacation-ownership program, include kitchens, living and dining areas and other home-like amenities.
Exclusive Access: Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa has an exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure and gives hotel guests even quicker access to fun-filled adventures. Guests staying at Disneyland Resort hotels also may take advantage of Extra Magic Hour, which gives guests early entry to select Disneyland and Disney California Adventure attractions.
No Better Way to Relax: Enjoy a treatment at Mandara Spa, or sit by the Fountain Pool, an oasis of tranquility where you can enjoy the soothing sounds of the artisan turtle fountain.
Club-Level Lounge: At Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, club-level guests are invited to relax at the Craftsman Club, located on the sixth floor near the Great Hall elevators. Guests visiting the lounge may enjoy complimentary afternoon tea and mingle over wine and dessert while watching the fireworks!
More Fun Facts:
- The hotel provides in-room Internet access, self-parking and local telephone calls.
- Convenient Concierge-level rooms provide upgraded amenities and services, including priority check-in, access to an exclusive lounge, complimentary movies and more.
- Located only footsteps away are the Downtown Disney District and Disneyland Resort theme parks and other hotels.
- Fine dining is available at Napa Rose; great meals and character dining are available at Storytellers Café and quick meals are available at White Water Snacks.
- Handy, around-the-clock room service is available for late meals or midnight snacks, so guests never have to go hungry.
- The Mandara Spa offers guests a full array of relaxing services, including massages, facials and salon services.
- Dedicated porte-cochere is available for group arrivals.
- An on-site business center is available to help with last-minute details.
- High-tech presentation amenities include remote-control lighting and projection, premier sound systems, ceiling-recessed screens, satellite up/downlinks and more.
- Two convention registration centers are solely dedicated to the needs of business groups, for added convenience.
- The Convention Services office is on-site to offer support, answer questions, or provide additional assistance with meetings.
- Guests are within walking distance of the expansive Anaheim Convention Center.
By The Numbers:
- The hotel features 948 beautifully appointed guest rooms, including 44 suites.
- There are three pools: Fountain, Redwood and Mariposa; two whirlpool spas; and one Mickey Mouse-shaped children’s pool. Guests may also choose to rent poolside cabanas.
- 20,000 square feet of specially designed space for meetings and special events.
- 12,000-square-foot Sequoia Ballroom, with spacious pre-function area.
- 18 breakout rooms, including seven rooms connected to relaxing terrace areas.
- 300 underground parking spaces.
For room rates and to make a reservation, call (714) 956-MICKEY (6425).