ANAHEIM, Calif. – Overlooking Disney California Adventure park, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is modeled after the classic charm of California’s beach boardwalks in the 1920s. Since opening in 2000, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel continues to bring the best of seaside-inspired lodging and dining. The hotel features a full service restaurant, lounge, rooftop pool deck, waterslide, business center, fitness center and a variety of entertainment offerings.
THE PIER-FECT LOCATION: Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel is conveniently located steps away from shopping, dining and entertainment offerings in the Downtown Disney District. Select rooms have a bird’s eye view of Paradise Bay, allowing guests to view “World of Color” without leaving the hotel.
CALIFORNIA -STYLE CUISINE: Named after the Pacific Coast Highway stretched along California’s coastline, Disney’s PCH Grill offers a buffet-style character breakfast inside Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel with the “Surf’s Up! Breakfast with Mickey and Friends.” Enjoy a taste of the picnics, barbecues and bonfires that happen often at Pacific Coast Highway beaches during the Beach Side Bonfire Dinner Buffet. For a more casual meal, the Surfside Lounge offers small dishes, drinks and select menu items from Disney’s PCH Grill.
SOAK UP THE SUN: A scenic pool terrace sits atop the roof of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, complete with a sparkling pool, waterslide, children’s wading area, whirlpool and lounge. At the end of the day, guests can cozy up on a lounge chair for a movie under the stars or watch the Disneyland park fireworks show from the rooftop deck.
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS: While staying at a Disneyland Resort hotel, guests may enjoy the theme parks an hour before park opening with Extra Magic Hour. All Disneyland Resort hotel guests also have access to the exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure park from Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
– Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel towers at 15 stories high with a total of 481 guest rooms, including suites and poolside cabana rooms
– Amenities include Mickey’s Beach Fitness Center, complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms, a business center, in-room dining services, merchandise delivery and the Mickey in Paradise gift shop
– The hotel houses more than 24,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including the 7,250 square foot Pacific Ballroom and 15 breakout rooms
– Kids can lounge in beach chairs and watch classic Disney cartoons on a sandcastle-shaped screen at the Paradise Theater located inside the hotel
– The California Streamin’ waterslide stands at 186 feet high, twisting and turning into its own miniature pool on the rooftop deck
– Guests with an ambitious sweet tooth are challenged to try the Kitchen Sink ice cream sundae at Disney’s PCH Grill, containing 10 scoops of ice cream, every available topping and an entire can of whipped cream
For booking information, visit http://disneyland.com/hotels/ or call 714-956-MICKEY.
# # #