As part of the Summer of Heroes celebration at Disney California Adventure Park, guests will find Super Hero-inspired food and beverages at six different locations in the Hollywood Land area of the park, including Schmoozies, Award Wieners and Market Place. New locations include the Cosmic Canteen and Knowhere Eats.
- Dishes and drinks in lively colors of green, purple, red, blue and orange reflect the bold personalities of some favorite Super Heroes.
- One of the fun new desserts is inspired by baby Groot. The Angry Little Pudding Cup features chocolate pudding with crumbled chocolate sandwich cookie, whipped cream and funnel cake fries.
- Guests who enjoy the Mickey-shaped sourdough bread available in Disney California Adventure will want to check out the fun, new Groot-shaped breads, in sourdough and jalapeno-cheddar flavors.
- The Most Dangerous Tacos in the Galaxy, a must-try, are inspired by the fiery personality of Gamora, featuring barbacoa, green onion slaw and habanero salsa.
- In addition, guests can try the Savory Strength Falafel Pita, Super Size Subs, Space Outpost Tacos, Gamma-Sized Donuts and Bifrosties (shave ice with fun themed flavors).