KO OLINA, Hawaii – Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, has been specially conceived to offer guests the Hawaiian vacation of their dreams. The Aulani vacation experience extends beyond the magical grounds of the resort to include adventures throughout the island of Oahu.
Guests at Aulani – adults, teens, children and families – will discover a menu of excursions that satisfy a broad variety of tastes, such as:
- Exploring a tropical garden to discover a beautiful waterfall
- Hiking through an authentic Hawaiian rainforest
- Cruising aboard a catamaran greeted by playful dolphins
- Cooking with local celebrity chef Sam Choy
- Learning about the art, culture and legends of Hawaii in its great museums
- Riding horseback through a lush valley where movies and TV shows are filmed
- Following a ghost tour of haunted island locations
Many of these excursions have been specially designed for Aulani guests by Adventures by Disney and feature knowledgeable and friendly Adventure Guides who weave stories and magic into the experiences as only Disney can do.
Aulani offers dozens of excursion options. Some are as traditional as a visit to Pearl Harbor, Dole Plantation or Diamond Head. Some are classic beach experiences: surfing, parasailing or a luau.
Others are characterized by that “Disney difference” – the uniqueness of a Disney vacation in Hawaii. Among these special excursions are:
- A catamaran voyage, including dolphin spotting, snorkeling and, in season, whale watching
- Kayaking on Kailua Bay and a storytelling hike on a nearby island and bird sanctuary
- A nighttime journey through the “haunted places” along the Waianae Coast
- Exclusive surfing lessons from the Honolulu City Firefighters who comprise Hawaiian Fire Surf School
- Immersive tours of the Honolulu Academy of Arts and the Bishop Museum, where Aulani excursion participants will discover the art and culture of Hawaii and be inspired to creations of their own
- A visit to Honolulu’s Chinatown market, followed by a private cooking class featuring local and traditional specialties with famous chef Sam Choy
- An exclusive sightseeing and storytelling adventure through the beautiful Kualoa Ranch, with its private beach, movie and television locations, and fish pond said to be constructed by the Menehune (the legendary little people of the island)
- A visit to the North Shore of Oahu and Waimea Falls, where families will discover a lush botanical garden, ancient Hawaiian games and activities hosted by a local Aunty
- Hiking along a hidden trail in the Manoa Valley (rich with stories of the Menehune) to a 200-foot tropical waterfall
For those in search of a multi-day exploration of the islands, Aulani offers an excursion package themed to the traditional Hawaiian concept of interconnectivity between the land and the surrounding sea. The three-day excursion includes a day devoted to the sea, with private surfing lessons and a catamaran voyage; a day devoted to the land, with adventures in Kualoa Ranch and the North Shore Waimea Valley; and a day of interconnection, featuring Kailua Sea Kayaking and an exclusive cooking class with Sam Choy.
Aulani has an excursion adventure waiting to fulfill any Hawaiian vacation dream.
About Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
Uniquely designed for families and inspired by the wonders and traditions of Hawaii, Aulani is a family paradise with a touch of magic. Aulani offers kids, adults and families Hawaiian vacation experiences with a special magic that only Disney can create. Delightful rooms and spacious Disney Vacation Club villas, a perfect location on a beautiful beachfront lagoon, and renowned Disney service and enchanting entertainment invite dreamers of every age to savor their time together on Hawaii as never before.
714 -231-9053 or 714-781-4500