“World of Color” Picnic Meals at Golden Vine Winery*
- Beginning June 11 (date subject to change), guests can go online and order a special boxed picnic meal that includes “World of Color” Reserved Viewing. Picnic meals may be ordered online – www.disneyland.com – or by walk-up purchase, subject to availability, at the Sonoma Terrace, Golden Vine Winery. They are not available for order via the 714/781-DINE line.
- Picnic meals ordered online include reserved viewing to the evening’s first show. For those making walk-up purchases, reserved viewing will be included for that evening’s second show, subject to availability.
- Picnic meals may be picked up at Sonoma Terrace from 2 p.m. up to 8 p.m. Reserved viewing tickets will indicate return time, location and show time.
- Picnic meal options include four selections for adults: The All American (cold honey-stung fried chicken), The Taste of Asia (chilled miso-glazed salmon), The European Antipasto (cured meats, regional cheeses, artichoke heart, sun-dried tomato) and The Mediterranean Vegetarian (marinated grilled vegetables in a whole wheat wrap with roasted garlic hummus). Kids’ options include The Junior All American (chicken), The Lunchbox Classic (peanut butter and jelly) and The Little Squirt’s Box (apple wedges, string cheese).
- Beer and wine for adults are available at an additional cost.
- As a special bonus for pre-purchasing a meal, the entire party’s online order will be packaged in a souvenir “World of Color” reusable tote.
- All picnic meals with “World of Color” Reserved Viewing are priced at $14.99 and must be redeemed for the designated reserved show date and time. No refunds, exchanges or other discounts.
Wine Country Trattoria Prix Fixe “World of Color” Meals*
- Guests can enjoy a three-course, prix fixe dinner in the newly expanded and remodeled Wine Country Trattoria (current prices: $39.99 for adults; $18.99 for children ages 3-9). The Italian meal includes choice of starter, entrée and dessert. . A wide selection of wines are available at an additional cost.
- A prix fixe meal with reserved viewing will be available in the elegant surroundings of Ariel’s Grotto (current prices: $36.99 for adults; $20.99 for children ages 3-9), on the edge of Paradise Bay.
- “Spectrum Splash”: Beverages in light-up souvenir glasses with a colorful choice of flavors – strawberry red, blueberry blue, or sour Granny Smith apple green.
- “Light-Up Cotton Candy”: White cotton candy with a colorful swirl, on an illuminated wand that lights the cotton candy from inside.
- Multi-Colored & Flavored Popcorn: A delicious treat that comes in three flavors – red cherry, blueberry and purple grape – and mixed in with regular kettle corn, all served in a Disney California Adventure see-through “World of Color” souvenir popcorn bucket.
- Tropical Mist Cocktail (for adults): It’s a passion fruit and mango liqueur with coconut rum – and a light-up swizzle stick. Available at the Cove Bar and Ariel’s Grotto restaurant.
- Even more fun: “Light-Up Balloons – transparent balloons with light-up “World of Color” art inside; Light-Up Bangle Bracelets; and souvenir “World of Color” travel mugs and sipper cups.
* Reserved Viewing: Each guest entering the reserved viewing area must have reserved viewing area admission. Children (ages 3-9) must be accompanied by an adult. Guests may only enter the viewing area during designated times and no early or late admission will be allowed. Guests in large parties may not be guaranteed admission within the same reserved viewing area. Separate theme park admission is required. All information including benefits, restrictions, prices and show times are subject to change or cancellation without notice.