Top 5 Tips for visiting the Disneyland Resort This Summer
Cast members at the Disneyland Resort are always looking for ways to help a guest have the most enjoyable visit possible. Here are some tips, straight from our guests, on how to stay cool and have fun on a summer visit to the Disney parks.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Shop between the hours of 2 and 4 p.m. when most guests are enjoying the attractions.
- Go inside to get cool. Disneyland attractions such as the Enchanted Tiki Room and Pirates of the Caribbean make perfect places to get away from the heat. At Disney California Adventure park, try the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror or Soarin’ Over California.
- Check your guide map for specific times because the theme parks have extended summer hours.
- Make sure to bring your autograph book – that way you can prove that you really met Pluto!